'Sunflower' Wax Seal Stamp
Includes one 25mm brass stamp with a wooden Handle. Packaged inside an eco-friendly cardboard tube.
Wax beads available seperately (colour pictured 'Gold').
How to make wax seals:
- Use 2-3 beads per wax seal.
- Slowly melt beads in wax spoon over a candle or burner.
- Once wax is melted, poor onto envelope or paper.
- Press stamp into warm wax and leave until set.
- Add Foil flakes after the pour and before you stamp.
- Clean spoon by carefully wiping with paper towel – be careful as the spoon will be very hot
- Rinse under warm water
- Wax beads should be kept away from children
- Wax Burner copper plate becomes very hot while using. Do not touch.
- Wax Spoons become very hot while using. Do not touch the heated end while in use
FREE standard shipping over $60 for orders within Australia.
Online orders are picked, packed and posted from our warehouse in the Hunter, NSW with tracking.
Standard 1-8 Business Days
Express 1-4 Business days
Shipping rates listed on checkout page.
Prices are flat rate for all Australian addresses. Click and collect and international shipping options available too.