2022 'Datekeeper' Weekly Diary
Datekeeper, memory holder, daily organiser, diary!
- Begins 29th November 2021 - so you can start using it when you receive it!
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Two colourful sticker sheets
- Packaged in a hardcover soft touch box (FSC®Certified stock*)
- Paper pocket (located inside the back cover) to store stickers, receipts, notes and other paper bits and pieces
- 115gsm Yu Long Pure 1.3 Creamy Woodfree stock
- FSC®Certified stock*
- Screen printed cover
- Two cream white satin bookmarker
- Head and tail bands
- Weekly overview
- Weekly ‘to do list’ section
- Weekly ‘three things I’m thankful for’ section
- Handwritten details for holidays, encouraging notes
- Yearly overview for both 2022 and 2023
- Monthly overview
- Holiday Dates for AU, UK, USA, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Australian School Term Dates
- 14 pages for notes
- 19cm x 13cm
- 335grams - super lightweight!
- 164 pages
More about this date keeper..
I wanted to create a diary that reflected me. It's minimal with a dash of cute!
I find A5 diaries a tad too big but A6 a wee bit small, so a custom size was born with this baby.
I didn't want it to loudly say 'I'm a diary'. I love books and bookstores so the inspiration definitely came from my love of books. The words 'The Datekeeper' was something I started calling my first diary in 2017. Soon I had customers referring to their diary as a datekeeper.. it made sense to use these words for the cover.