Meet the Agenda Diary from Milligram - the weekly notebook diary for task-oriented diary users.
The Agenda Diary provides the perfect format for organised scheduling and action plans. The format is very flexible and adaptable to each individual user as the diary features pages that can be used according to personal organisation styles, with the benefit of hints of colour, illustrated icons and stickers bringing vibrancy and attention to important dates and meetings.
The Agenda Diary is packed with features to help you plan out your day, week and year, including:
- Weekly page view with calendars at top corner showing the current week, month and next month
- Current week is highlighted in colour
- Coloured monthly tab running down the side of the diary to help you quickly find your place
- Yearly view pages feature the current year and the next yearâ€™s calendar to assist with planning
- 2020 vertical overview with space to write key dates
- A list of important dates, holidays & school terms for Australia and New Zealand
- A two-page spread of time zones across a world map with coloured dots to highlight major cities and time zones
- Travel itinerary
- Monthly calendar view before the start of each month before the weekly view, with generous layout for notes with extra space on the left for weekly planning (week number of the year)