The coffee dates, the deadlines, the house duties, the birthdays, the holidays, the weddings, the parties, the dinners, the date nights, the projects, the appointments and the reminders. The wonderful planned chaos.
- Begins 3rd December 2018 - so you can start using it when you receive it!
- Equal space for weekdays and weekends
- Two colourful sticker sheets
- Packaged in a hardcover box
- Weekly overview
- Weekly ‘to do list’ section
- Weekly ‘three things I’m thankful for’ section
- Handwritten details for holidays, encouraging notes
- Yearly overview for both 2019 and 2020
- Monthy overview
- Holiday Dates for AU, UK, USA, NZ, Singapore & Canada
- Australian School Term Dates
- 12 pages for notes
- 19cm x 13cm
- Four colours available: sage, rust, lavender and mustard
- 164 pages
- 115gsm Yu Long Pure 1.3 Creamy Woodfree stock
- FSC Certified stock
- Screen printed cover
- Cream white satin bookmarker
- Head and tail bands
- Packaged in a hardcover box.
More about this date keeper..
'I wanted to create a diary that reflected me. It's minimal with a dash of cute! I find A5 diaries a tad too big but A6 a wee bit small, so a custom size was born with this baby. I didn't want it to loudly say 'I'm a diary'. I love books and bookstores so the inspiration definitely came from my love of books. The words 'The Datekeeper' was something I started calling my first diary in 2016. Soon I had customers referring to their diary as a datekeeper.. it made sense to use these words for the cover' - Bianca Cash